The following CIPC Compliance Checklist is applicable to audited entities AND reviewed entities:
- Compulsory from 1 January 2020.
- To be submitted within 30 business days of the anniversary that the company was incorporated.
- It’s the responsibility of directors to ensure compliance and completion.
- Any person who completes it incorrectly or fraudulently can be held responsible.
- SAICA recommends that the directors and accountants document their interpretations regarding these sections and compliance.
- IRBA recommends that the registered auditors still identify possible reportable irregularities from this compliance checklist.